Office Hours: 8am-6pm daily,
however these may vary in busy periods
Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: sites and cabins 10am
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee particular numbered sites or cabins
- We permit only 1 vehicle per site. If you have a 2nd vehicle that you wish to park on site (only in off peak times) please discuss when making your booking
- Linen in the cabins is provided on the master bed only unless specified. Additional linen can be hired from reception for an additional fee
- We require a minimum nights stay on long weekends and local special events
- All bookings during peak times require a valid credit card number or full payment to secure your booking
- Deposit is the value of 1 nights accommodation to be paid a month prior to your reservation
- The person whose name is on the receipt Is responsible for all members of the party and guests
- Please visit the caravan park office reception on first arrival and provide your booking details, confirm the number of people in your party and any other information, as requested by our customer service team
- Please keep your site tidy and use the facilities provided for drying clothes, discharge of sullage water and rubbish disposal. Everyone appreciates a well kept site, so please remember that we do not allow trenches to be dug in the park, under any circumstances
- Misuse of the boom gates (this includes allowing other vehicles, other than your own into the park) and amenities block security pin pads will result in eviction from the park. No refund will apply
- In the interests of all guests enjoying their stay, we ask that excessive noise is ceased by 10pm
- Drunkenness, loud parties and offensive behavior will not be tolerated
- Open fires are only permitted in fire pits provided. If you choose to bring your own fire pit you must notify us at time of booking to ensure it complies with guidelines. All campfires must not be left unattended.
- There are many trees in the park that drop branches and debris. Staff are continually pruning to reduce the problem. Major contract pruning is also carried out twice yearly to further reduce the risk. We cannot accept any responsibility what so ever for personal injury or damage to personal property from falling branches or debris.
- We cannot accept any responsibility what so ever for personal injury or damage to personal property from falling branches or debris.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the showers and toilets
- In the interest of safety, the speed limit throughout the park is walking pace only
- We consider ourselves a family friendly park where bicycles are permitted. However, it is essential that helmets are worn at all times. For safety reasons, no bicycles are to be ridden after dark
- Park management must be notified at time of booking of you wish to bring a dog to make sure they comply with our guidelines. We do have limited pet friendly cabins and sites.
- Prices subject to change without notice
All reservations require a bond (deposit) to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a bond, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum bond payable is equal to one night’s tariff.
Any changes to reservations, or cancellations will incur an administration fee*
All cancellations must be made directly with the park in writing.
Upon cancellation, monies paid (minus any cancellation fees) can be credited to a client account for future stays. Any money transferred for future stays at the Parks will only be valid for 12 months from the original reservation date.
No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
Off Peak Periods
Cancellations received more than 14 days before the reservation date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation surrender the bond (one night’s tariff). Any remaining monies can be refunded or applied to client account.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation, surrender all monies paid.
Peak and Shoulder Periods
Full payment may be required by a designated date; this will be supplied upon booking (approx. 60 days for peak or 30 days for selected shoulder periods).
Cancellations made before the designated full payment date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made after the designated full payment date surrender all monies paid. If the site booked can be resold, monies paid (minus a cancellation fee) will be refunded.
3rd Party Bookings
- Cancellation policies for 3rd party bookings may vary due to the specific website. Please check the specific cancellation policy included in the terms and conditions of the booking website.
HGCP Pet Friendly Policy
Halls Gap Caravan Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs all year round and offers multiple accommodation options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of the management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- A maximum of only two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Dogs are permitted on all unpowered and powered camping sites at the park, and in our designated pet friendly cabins.
- Please enquire with Park prior to making your booking to ensure our Pet Friendly cabins are available.
- Bookings in our Pet Friendly cabins will incur a $20 (min) cleaning surcharge.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, designated pet friendly cabins or any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins (excl. designated pet friendly cabins) or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- Dog owners please keep in mind dogs are not allowed in the Grampians National Park, bringing your dog will limit your sight seeing abilities.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.